Feel angry all the time Loss of confidence Mood swings Detachment from family and friends Loss of interest in any work
views-icons 90 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It seems like you are suffering from a mood disorder. It can be effectively treated with medications, counselling or both. Please see a psychiatrist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?