Depression anxiety and guilt
How to deal with feeling of guilt? Example you have hurt someone with your words because the other person has always hurt with their behaviour towards you? How to come out of such situation as early as possible when the friendship is finally over.

Why do you feel guilty if you say that the other person has always hurt you? You stood up for yourself.  May be you were a bit harsh but if the friendship is over then may be it was never meant to be. If your problem persists, feel free to visit me at my clinic.