Depression and anxiety
Hi.. I need to consult a psychiatrist/psychologist.. I think I m going into depression. However, I m not able to contact any doctor since I m not able to rely on any. I want a consultation which I can rely on.. Please help.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Why can't you rely on a psychiatrist. Our job is all about understanding our patients and we maintain confidentiality. Maybe you may be comfortable to a female psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?