Dental problem
Hi Doctor, I have yellow teeth and seems like something is deposited upon it. It causes bad smell. How to get white teeth permanently? I brush twice a day then also it is not becoming white. Please suggest.

Dr. Hiren Patel
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

That deposits are tartar and stains... You have to go for professional cleaning(scaling) from dentist. . And after that maintain good oral hygiene.. brush twice a day with Fluoridated toothpaste.. do flossing also to remove plaque deposits in between teeth. . If you want bright white teeth then you can go for TEETH BLEACHING from dentist. ..
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
You will need a scaling process which can be done painless in 20 min For more info visit www.trisadental.in