Dental problame
Where is the best hospital or clinic for teeth removal in south delh. i have serviour pain in my teeth..

Dr. Shashank Arora
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
We have our clinic in Dwarka near to south Delhi You may visit our Google page for the same https://plus.google.com/103975386117536236648
Hello, Our 1st priority is to save the tooth but that can be decided only after doing a general check up. For more information visit www.smileondentalclinic.com
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi I went through your question...you can use practo app to find best doctors nearest to you in your city...hope you will find best one on app regards