Dental Pain

I have severe pain in my 1st molar I got my temporary filling done and took medictation for 5 days. after that my pain was perfectly fine for around 10 days. Then I got my permanent filling done. After 4 days of permanent filling, Again my severe pain arised and I take pain killer then it gets relieved. I got my Dental X-Ray done , Image of which I have attached hereby. Kindly go through my problem and my X-Ray and suggest some adequate remedy to it at the earliest as my Graduation final exams are on head. Kindly suggest something that gives good relief . Looking forward to receiving some remedal respond soon. Regards Thanks A Lot

Doctor Answers (3) on Dental Pain

Hi...based on your x ray. You need root canal. Visit dentist to start treatment. Regards
Pls go for root canal treatment of your teeth followed by calling of the teeth
Though xray is not very clear but still it seems like decay is quite deep and it has reached nerves of tooth because of which you experianced pain frequently..... Permanant remedy for this is Root Canal Treatment followed by cap.... Do RCT as early as possible before situation get more worse than this.... Thank you....