Dental cleaning

I was addicted to rajnigandha and such betel nut products. ..it has led to discoloration of my teeth I want to get them clean and bright. What will be the cost associated with it I.e cleaning(scaling,polishing) and bleaching in bangalore?? Any specific package or should I opy for cosmetic dentistry??

Doctor Answers (4) on Dental cleaning

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Scaling and Polishing is mandatory for you.  After that we would be able to evaluate whether u would require bleaching or laminates for a perfect white smile.  Scaling would cost around 2000.  Whitening would cost between 10000 to 15000.  Laminates may cause from 5000 per tooth to 15000 per tooth depending upon type of laminates.  Ppz send me your pics to evaluate further.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre.  God bless u..
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
First logical step would be to get rid of your habit because given your educational background, probably you already realise that tobacco or betel nut in any form can cause Cancer..... as for any treatment, whether it is cleaning or bleaching, the cost will vary from city to city and from dentist to dentist, depending on various factors live skill experience and quality of materials used....
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh Gurdaspur | Dental Surgeon
First of all get rid of ur chewing habit of rajnigandha, betel nut products or any such stuff, then only there is benefit of any treatment or cleaning /whitening, cleaning charges in ur area would range between 1000-2500,and teeth whitening charges would cost around 15000-18000.
Hello. The first thing is to stop using Rajnigandha etc... then get cleaning done... it will clean about 70-80% of the teeth. If you are satisfied then Ok , otherwise get whitening done...
The price of cleaning can be around 1000-3000. Whitening may cost 8000-15000, depending on many factors.
Search a good local dentist and go for it...
Best wishes