Dendreff in my hair
I have some problem in my hair Drendrff in my hair And my hair fall is continue in daily So please tell me treatment

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently Your hair loss is due to dandruff Dandruff cause scalp infection This scalp infection causes hair loss Eat dark green leafy vegetables and fruits daily morning Take balanced diet and more protein rich diet Avoid to take very hot water on head while bath Avoid chemical based soap shampoo etc for hairs Wash hairs with lemon juice daily and ayurvedic medicated shampoo Use ayurvedic medicated oil for massage hair Avoid stress and strain Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption if any Avoid day time sleep Take sound sleep at night for 8-9 hours Drink plenty of water Drink coconut water twice a day Avoid fast food restaurants food Take less oily and less spicy food Practice yogas and pranayamas Practice morning and evening walk necessary Keeps happy thoughts in mind always Avoid over exertion Ayurvedic medicines and oils gives excellent results for this answer For medicines details ask me on private questions section Follow all for a month then review back If you any query ask me on private questions section Vote awesome for this answer