Delaying periods
Hi My periods are due in about 10 days (date is approx 1st -5th Jan). I have to travel for business meeting and conference from 2-6th Jan. I wanted to delay my periods. I have two questions: 1. Can I take a contraceptive pill starting tomorrow and stop once the entire pack is over or stop once I've returned from conference 2. Do I take any other medication to delay periods other than contraceptives Which one is safer and what are the side effects? Also I take thyronorm would that cause any issue? Please advice! Need help at the earliest Thanks

Take tab meprate 10 mg two times a day 3 days prior to your period till postponement of period

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+136
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, to delay the period you can have meprate 10mg start from 5 days prior means from 26th and till 2nd or till you want to delay it.