Delayed periods
In june my menses date was 19 and then in july due to u protected sex i took ipill within 24 hrs...then i did pregnancy test after 15days of the unprotected sex it was negative and after 2 days the next menses occurred and were on 2nd of August and whenever my periods comes I feel heaviness in my breast and when prds get over pain nd heaviness gets normal.. after this i was sexually inactive and then in September by 8th next menses occurred and same heaviness in breast was there... then again after sept no periods happened yet and also i did workout then clots were observed when i did running and cardio workout ..but still yet no menses occurred and i was sexually inactive... please tell is these are pregnancy symptoms or hormonal imbalances??? Is clotting occurred also a cause of irregular periods??

This may be due to hormonal imbalanced please do USG pelvis TSH serums prolactin
Looks like hormone imbalance dear
Do a 1. Serum Prolactin 2. Serum TSH fasting levels 3. Ultrasound pelvis done for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness on day two of periods
Take Syrup M2Tone two spoons two times a day for three months Take a boiled egg daily Take Cholecalciferol sachet 60 K twice a week for 6 weeks and weekly thereafter for life