Delayed Periods

I am 25 yrs and married for 3 years. I had unprotected sex 3-4 times about a month ago in desire of child. After that not getting my periods (past 20 days). White discharge frequency and quantity both has increased. Checked twice for pregnancy. Results are negative. Health is normal, no pain etc. What can be possible cause of delay in periods. Should I go for some test etc.

Doctor Answers (1) on Delayed Periods

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling and the condition you're in. White discharge from vagina may be an indicative of infection of fungal or bacterial. But it is usually associated with lower abdominal pain, burning urination, itching or burning sensation of vagina. but sometimes it may also be asymptomatic. To confirm that you need to consult a gynecologist. And get examined and you can also clarify your doubts regarding pregnancy with her. Thank you