Delayed periods
Hi, I want to confirm that I'm having sexual relations with my gf for once in every month and after that her periods always get delays but always happens. Why is this delay happen and also confirm if periods are happening then their is no need for taking tension of getting pregnant. Coz normally all says if periods are happening then a girl is not pregnant.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Better to take advice from a gynac near by for effective ways of contraception.... Also she should need evaluation for irregular periods...

Hello.. Well hormonal changes may be a reason of delay in periods...apart from that delayight be regualar for women...I suggest you to take necessary precautions before intercourse and I suggest you to definitely use contraception instead of living in fear .thank you
please consult an obstetrician and use contraception