Delayed periods
Hello, I recently got sexually active. Got intimate on January 1, 2016, the last time. After that popped in Unwanted72 on January 2. The same day got periods but it went on till long and ended after 6days as against my usual of 5days. Now according to my 34-35 day cycle, it should have come by now. But no. Tell me the reason. Is it some side effect of the morning after pill. I also witnessed a lot of cramps in my last cycle and even after that. And one-two blood drops many a days last month. Also, I am going on a beach holiday this Friday. I don't want periods to trouble me there. Suggest a pill to delay them and dosage and when to start and stop.

Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 25 yrs exp Delhi
If you have sexually active in January after your periods, u could be pregnant ... so do a pregnancy test. If it is negative ... then all u can do is wait for your periods. No medicine can be prescribed online without evaluating you. So for delaying periods please visit your gynaecologist.