Delayed periods after all Ipill
My periods were initially due for 10th Jan, I had an Ipill on 8th Jan, roughly 3 hours after intercourse. I've been having period symptoms for the past few days but no blood, however today (17th Jan) I noticed some blood and there's stomach cramps too. Is it a normal delayed period because of the Ipill or it is something to be worried about?

Hello, hope u r doing well. Yes, Emergency contraceptive pill or i-pill does cause hormonal change and may lead to delay in periods. Stress and anxiety could also trigger delay in period. However, if u face excessive bleeding or cramp issue then u can consult an gynaecologist. Hope this helps !!