Delayed menstruation
I had less flow during periods last month and no pain at all. This month I'm 10 days ahead of my due date and still no periods are there. I never had sex with a guy.

Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi. I understand your concern. Don't worry, sex & pregnancy are not the only cause for delay in the periods. It can also be because of stress, tension & anxiety. Also hormonal imbalance can cause it. As of now don't do anything if you have not been with a guy. You should definitely get your periods. In case the problem persists contact your local gynec.