Delay of periods
My period last came on 21st March 2016. My cycle is roughly of 30 days. I had protected sex around 7th April. My period is roughly 14 days late. I have done two home pregnancy tests (around 27th april), and both were negative. I do have slight abdominal cramps. Have been having frequent headaches and slight nausea. No other symptoms seen. Could I be pregnant? Or what else could be the problem?

Dr. Harisha N L

it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.