Delay my periods

Hello Doctor, I am 25 yrs old and my period date is 11 sep 2016 but normally i gt my periods 3 days earlier than previous month so in sep it will be around 8 sep so i don want that to be happen because as it is a festive week of durga puja so i dont want the headache so please suggest me so that i can delay it for 5 days...i want it after 12 not before that. Please suggest i dont know about registron .. Will that going to help.. Please suggest me something to delay my periods for 5 more days

Doctor Answers (3) on Delay my periods

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
Hello consult gynaecologist before taking any medications bye
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...Generally, progesterone tablets are used for this purpose...you should start 5 days prior to the expected date till you want to postpone...10 mg tablets are used twice daily or 5 mg thrice daily and you will get withdrawal bleeding within 7 days when you stop tablets...You may have a heavier period after stopping the tablets...You may have a month or two of irregular periods after taking these tablets...Consult nearest gynecologists they will help you.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
You have to take medicine, please consult gynecologists they will prescribe you medicine..  We can not write these medicine in open forum...