Delay my periods

Hello Doctor, I am 25 yrs old and my period date is 11 sep 2016 but normally i gt my periods 3 days earlier than previous month so in sep it will be around 8 sep so i don want that to be happen because as it is a festive week of durga puja so i dont want the headache so please suggest me so that i can delay it for 5 days...i want it after 12 not before that. Please suggest i dont know about registron .. Will that going to help.. Please suggest me something to delay my periods for 5 more days

Dr. B Rajashekar

Hello consult gynaecologist before taking any medications bye
Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...Generally, progesterone tablets are used for this purpose...you should start 5 days prior to the expected date till you want to postpone...10 mg tablets are used twice daily or 5 mg thrice daily and you will get withdrawal bleeding within 7 days when you stop tablets...You may have a heavier period after stopping the tablets...You may have a month or two of irregular periods after taking these tablets...Consult nearest gynecologists they will help you.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

You have to take medicine, please consult gynecologists they will prescribe you medicine..  We can not write these medicine in open forum...