Delay in periods
My periods are quite regular for every 28 days. bt I missed my periods in this month. I used to hit the gym bt stopped from this march. my last period was on march 1st. I dnt have any thyroid problem. got tested..pls help me... Regards, Bindu

Hi...., In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress..Consult Gynecologist...