Delay in periods
I hv a prblm of delaying periods. after every 1-2 months my periods take gap of 2 month sometimes its 3-4 months. i had already take treatment from consultant. but the problem is continued.
25 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there. We understand how you feel.But you.need to take a follow up with the same consultant if the not relieved yet. You need to be I register tough with so that he understand what exactly is going on with you. If you're having abdominal.pain and any white discharge from your genitals them you need physical consult with gynecologist. If you are not satisfied with the treatment you're uundergoing then you can always opt for better treatment. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.