Delay in periods
Hello doctor Hi i had an intercourse on 27 of december that was 7th day of my period.. i took unwanted 72 within 2 hrs too.. i went wid spottin n little bleed a week ltr.. and its 29 2day i hav still not got my periods.. when can i expect my periods.. i hav done my pregnency test.. it was negative.. stil i hav not got my periods.. can u please suggest what should i do n how long shld i wait

Hello, Unwanted 72 is a high dosage hormonal pill which may interfere with your menstrual cycle. Visit a gynecologist and she will give you medications to induce your periods.
Hi. As you took i pill, the periods can delay. You wait for another 5 to 7 days  if still no periods then do sr beta hcg. Its a sure test for pregnancy. If negative then meet gyn and take withdrawl medicine.
u have taken the pill so there is delay in your period. u wait for one week after your anticipated date and still if doesnt come repeat the upt . if it is negative u can take tablets to get the period from your gynaec  in your city
Hello..... Harmonal imbalance can cause prolonged bleeding or spotting.. Postcoital pills can disrupt regularity of periods.. You may have periods in a week here and there... Do urine pregnancy test one two days after you missed period.. Wait for next period if it doesn't consult gynaecologist..