Delay in period
My period was delay last period on dec6th upto today 43days of my last period.i took pregtest also result is negative. If im pregnant within how many days i have to take medical abortion.

It looks like u r not pregnant. Even if so, do not take medication on ur own.. Kindly consult gynecologist to avoid complications!

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+150
Chat with a sexologist
In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, then periods will be irregular or delayed. Medical termination of pregnancy is done only for certain genuine reasons. Consult Gynecologist for further advice...