Delay in my means
My last date on 1st Feb &we did sex on 23 Feb.i test in home with pregnancy kit on 9th March it showing negative.my doctor advice me to take ETHINORM -E&P .After taking this my period will be start if yes then after how many days.Once bleeding start should I continue the medicine or not?

Usually bleeding starts only after u finish and stop d entire course.. In how many days..it varies from person to person
when you consult a doctor and a medicine is prescribed pls make sure u ask d relevant questions to d consulting doctor..