Delay in female-Periods

Hi Doc. My wife is facing female Period issue and a delay of 15 days resulting in lower abdomen pains and acidity.. What precaution should we take.?? Its urgent
views-icons 152 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Take antacid syrup, n do pregnancy test, consult ur gynecologist for periods
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?