Deep dirt in my skin

Hi mam I am Mala I have a deep dirt on my skin.actually my childhood period I didn't take bath properly.so more dirt was settled on my skin.now I am 22 yrs but I can't able to remove it.I am in fair in color because of dirt my skin color was sooo black and dirty .plz help me doctor.give me a best solution.
views-icons 31 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Deep dirt in my skin

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Mala Dirt can not remain on surface of skin for years with regular cleansing. From your description it seems either a case of macular amyloidosis or acanthosis nigricans. Picture was needed to comment further. Macular amyloidosis occurs due to repeated rubbing or friction which you seems to be doing considering it as dirt. Acanthosis is thickening of skin which appears dark mostly on neck due to weight gain. I would advise you to consult a qualified dermatologist to diagnose it and both are treatable conditions. Stop rubbing or using loofah at bathing which may worsen the condition. hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com