Decolouration of hair
Hi, My beard hair is turning brown from black. Earlier it was dark brown, so I ignored it but it has gone to light brown now. Is it happening due shortage of something.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Avoid Self Medications.