Darkspot on skin
Due to construction chemical called lokset chemical from fosroc fell on my skin till today it is not cured what kind of medicine required to cure it.since from 2009. The chemical is used for fixing of steel rods for concrete.

Hello,some chemicals are acidic bjn character ,they burn skin and most burn injuries heals with the formation on scar. It's there from 2009 that's almost 7 years , it is a permanent scar, if scar size us larger reconstructive surgery will be done plastic surgeon ,if its not bothering you leave it.
Dr. Parth Shah
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai
As a doctor we don't come across factory chemicals ..but as you say ,sounds to be a pretty harsh one,which has caused almost permanent darkening of your skin..routine topical creams and gels won't help as I see it.there are other dermatological treatments for skin peeling, microabrasion ,skin lightning for which u should consult a dermatologist practising cosmetic treatments.