Darker face than rest of the body
My face skin tone is really uneven and darker than rest of the body probably due to sun exposure and swimming. It really looks dull n odd from rest of my body. What treatments can be done at a dermatologist clinics. Pls suggest!!

Undergo glutathione therapy.... Otherwise, few creams also available.. contact me by direct online consultation for treatment.
Need to understand the cause and view d image for Correct diagnosis and treatment...For further information please come directly for online consultation