Darkening of skin
I was fair but my skin due to sun ray are becoming very dark and also due to my hair removal in laser m getting small small black boils all over my skin which stop my hair growth

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, please revert back with a photograph of the black boils you are having. To prevent darkening of the skin use sunscreen of 30+ SPF. Reapply every 2-3 hrs. Apply it 30 mins before stepping out in the sun. Use umbrella or scarf as extra protection. There are skin lightening creams available, you can ask your dermatologist about the same. Avoid OTC fairness creams as some of them contain steroids. Hope this helps you. Warm regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune