Darkening of skin
Hi Sir, I have oily skin and my skin gets rapidly darkened in summer. I dont even roam outside or expose myself to sunlight still I become dark. So Please suggest me medicines for my problem. Darkening of skin

Greetings. There can be few medical conditions associated with darkening of the skin and should be ruled out by meeting a Dermatologist. The information provided is limited. A thorough history and clinical examination will be helpful. A photograph will add in obtaining better recommendations.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Meet a Dermatologist.