Darken face
Sir, Three year back ,My face skin damaged at the time of facial.Full of my face was dark spots and full of face got very dark.I have taken leaser treatment at your clinic last year.Now face is OK but little bit dark . What to do. Regards Laxman salunke 93xxxxxx40

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Good to know that you were a old patient. A online consultation is limited by no physical consultation, A photograph could bridge this to some extent. In general terms , a glycolic acid based face wash, vitamin C serum and a sunblock are essential part of the treatment with a retinol based night cream. Hope it helps you.