Dark Spots on skin
I been getting itchy skin for sometime and when the skin heals the spot gets really dark.. first i got it in the right palm and now its everywhere where i have skin folds like under arms..under breast..on my c section scar..like where there is more sweating and now the skin is getting darker in alll these areas. Pls help..as i cannot visit a doctor as this time..m getting worried

Don't worry...you are suffering from   Fungus growth causing this spot... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.