Dark spots on face
My skin is oily , I have dark spots n small pimples on my skin , I used mela skin care brightening and lightening cream for dark spots but it didn't work for me , plz suggest me any cream or lotion effective in removing of dark spots

Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. As per your description. You need to undergo jassners peel for acne, oily face, dark spot improvement. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from facial cosmetic laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi! there is no picture to ascertain your condition but I suggest you to see a good dermatologist.dont use over the counter medicine.many a times they do more harm than good.