Dark spots on butts
I have dark spots on butts and the skin is really dry, I get bumps on my butts freq even thought I maintain full hygiene, I don't seem to get rid of this issue. Need help

Dr. Harisha N L

A benzoyl peroxide wash daily in shower, lather and let sit for 4 min (shave your legs during this time if you like). After the shower apply a topical antibiotic lotion, like clindamycin. Then before bed apply a topical retinoid.The retinoid serves to help with post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and prevent further papules from developing...consult nearest dermatologist they will help you with prescriptions