Dark spot remove
Becaus of fungale infection on my face i have very dark spot.so how m i remove my dark spot of fungle infection. Suggest me any cream or medicine for dark spot.

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. The entire treatment plan depends on the diagnosis so it has to be reconfirmed. I suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you.
Meet a Dermatologist.
You can consult me online for personal recommendations.
First stop using dermi5., it's a banned formulation that will reduce only the symptoms like itching not the fungal infection. If u keep on using, pigmentation will increase
Consult a detmatotologist and confirm the diagnosis