Dark sports on face
In the last few years I have developed dark sports on my forehead and cheeks. How do I get rid of it. It seems to be spreading. I am from Mumbai

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It is important to examine you to know cause of your dark spots as treatment will depend on the same. Meanwhile you may start applying sunscreen with SPF 30+ to protect your skin from sunlight. Avoid rubbing your skin while washing or wiping your face. Avoid OTC cosmetic product application on face if you are using any. Please consult a dermatologist for treatment and you may go for chemical peeling sessions which will help reduce pigmentation. Hope this helps you. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com