Dark skin under neck
Hi my doctor My name is kalyani i am a housewife and I have 5 year old son and I am diabetic as well my hb1ac is 6•9 so started going to gym and opted for swimming I don't know unable to reduce weight if I check my skin it became darker face gets tanned too much i shared my pics as well can you please look into it my weight is 74 unable to loose my weight i got diabetic in my pregnancy please do help me how to be fit .

Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from acanthosis nigricans  causing this dark nevk.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
It's called Nigricans Acanthosis.. it happens due to multiple fact ofcourse the major reason are Diabetes and obesity...there are treatment through which these pigments can be you can consult us online to get the details
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.