Dark skin on exposed area
My skin has developed dark color on the areas exposed directly to sun. My body color is fair. This has been accumulated from past 10-15 years before which the color was too fair. Can the dark skin area be of same color as of body ? If yes, what will the treatmest cost ?

Dr. Dipanjali Singh
Cosmetologist 4 yrs exp Mumbai

Pigmentation has various treatment options including chemical peels , laser treatments, and also prescription depigmentation creams . Pls visit a skincare specialist for proper skin analysis and diagnosis. Also use a sunscreen with spf 30 and above on a daily basis for photo protection . U can use suncros spf 50 , anthelios spf 50 suiting ur skin (dry or oily ) . Visit a skin specialist today for specific needs .