Dark skin and pimples
Only my face is dark and others paths of my body is fair so can you'll plz suggest what should i do i dont want any creams can you tell me which therapy or something else i can do to whiten my skin

Hi.. being from a tropical country has its own banes. At 16 the best thing you can do is choose a good sunscreen. This will not only tackle the problem of your pigmentation but also prevent other ultraviolet ray induced sun damage. Make an habit of applying sunscreen every 2 /3hrs. Even at evening if you are spending time on laptop/mobile or simply watching television pls protect your skin with a sunscreen. If you want procedural treatment , you can opt for chemical peels like glycolic peel.
Consult a dermatologist who can analyse your skin and suggest the best treatment option for you.
Apply sunscreen atleast 20mins before sun exposure . This would prevent the apparent sweating and skin darkening , which is a common reason for discontinuation. Do not apply sunscreen on eyelids. Cover your face with a cotton hanky/cloth as far as practible to protect skin.