Dark skin and hair growth
I have dark skin around my neck,have tried applying milk,vanishes but not for long. and have hair on my chin is there any permanent way to get rid of it.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Based on your description, it appears that you have acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Attempting treatment without understanding the pathology will be futile and make the course longer. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion. Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a laser device i.e. Q- switched Nd YAG laser but that is in addition to the main treatment. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.