Dark skin and hair fall

I am 23 years old .My complexion is becoming dark day by day.I used to be very fair but now my skin is becoming dark. All my blood reports is normal.I also use sunscreen so its not from sun tan for sure.I am also having tremendous hairfall.These 2 problems have started since 6 months.Please help me out.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark skin and hair fall

Please take my appointment for further discussion. Please note that effect of a good quality sunscreen lasts for for at least 6 hours and not for 2 hours.
Dr. Manoj Waghmare Nagpur | Dermatologist
Complexion and tanning depends up on the skin types and it's not the light coming from the sun but indoor lights affect the skin too. The effect of sunscreen lasts only for 2 to 3 hours , so ideally you should re apply the sunscreen. Acute hair fall may be telogen effluvium. I feel it will be better to get yourself an expert opinion from the qualified dermatologist and sort out your problem.