Dark neck in pregnancy and skin
I m 32 weeks pregnant and started noticing my neck is becoming darker and skin also little dark...wht can be done. Whch sunscreen is safe during pregnancy..thank you for reply doctors

Don't worry...you are suffering from acanthosis nigricans causing this darkness... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
In pregnancy due to hormonal changes and weight gain hyperpigmentation can occur. In order to prescribe any medicine a thorough examination through images/video call is required
kindly consult with me online on practo for  proper examination and treatment