Dark armpits
4 yrs back in summer I hv used candid dusting powder for my armpits ,which was suggested by a government doctor to control excessive sweating. I hv used it only 2 days, that area became dark..and still didnt fade it. Plzz suggest  something which works really..

Don't worry...you are suffering from acanthosis nigricans causing darkness. Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Please do not self treat , Contact me on Practo pro ASAP
Hello dear. It'd be nice if you could share pictures of the affected skin for an accurate diagnosis and treatment
Schedule an online consultation
Cannot advice without proper examination. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment