Dandruff problem
I have lot of dandruff in my hair, can you suggest a good shampoo for me. I have hair with lot of volume.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Rather than we prescribing here, i would suggest you consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Let him take a look and suggest accordingly. It depends on the condition as to what type of shampoo needs to be prescribed.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.