Dandruff in hairs
Hi doctors, I am causing dandruff from pong period of time now, even i wash my hairs dandruff flakes forms on scalp and sometimes there pimples to. Last to kast month their were many acne on face and now there are many red spots left behind even some dents. When i trim my chest hair i noticed white dandruff like think is coming out from pores so what is causing this ?please help I am consulting a doctor but he is not very clear why it is causing nor any good results i have seen from past 1.5month

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.