Dandruff & dry& frizzy
I hav oily dandruff and may be because of it my hair gets dry and frizzy..I tried all possible methods ..please recommended some good shampoos or supplements so my dandruff is all treated along with the dryness and frizzy ness and due to all this my hair growth is affected.. It stopped growing.please help

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Keep your hair clean and washed. You can go through my health feed on practo on Understanding Dandruff. Hope it solves your queries. Good serums and shampoos are available for dandruff at our clinic.