Dandruff and hairfall

I have lot of wet dandruff bcz of which suffering from hairfall.can you suggest any medicines for my dandruff and I also have very dry hair..I use Nyle shampoo with conditioner twice a week

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff and hairfall

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Along with the scalp problem you seem to have raised BP. So there is a chance that the fair fall could also be because of the stress that the weight and raised BP put on your body. So, only treating your dandruff might not help. Undue stress can lead to female pattern hair loss which is why you should visit a dermatologist to rule out that possibility. That way after a proper examination of your scalp a good anti dandruff will be suggested by the doctor. For dry hair : use coconut oil 30 min before you a take a head bath. And use a good conditioner after you shampoo. Apply the conditioner for at least 15 min and then wash off. Your hair texture should improve.