Damaged, rough hair
I have curly hair on which I have done smoothening by chemical treatment. My hair is quite fine, full, rough and frizzy and grows fast. I have heard Moroccan oil is good to repair damaged hair, give shine and to control frizziness. Is this true? If yes, what would be the right brand/product to buy?

Greetings. Multiple sessions of hair treatment breaks the protein bonds in the hair and make it unhealthy. Procedures like PRP therapy, platelet rich plasma therapy when needed which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP is rich in components needed for the hair to grow and become healthier. However it is a top-up treatment and has to be done in parallel to the main medications , HaIR oil do not have any role.
Meet a Dermatologist.