Dairira pain
Good morning From yesterday I have pain in stomach due to Dairira. Yesterday Lose motion was 4-5 times but after taking One Imodium today it is 2 times since morning but lots of pain in stomach so please suggest medicine name to avoid stomach pain. Other symptoms are in control like no vomiting, temperature is 99, extreme thirst but no dry mouth. Please suggest Regards Alesh Wagh

Dr. Harisha N L
Take tab cyclopam it will reduce your abdominal pain...Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30 mg and a probiotic...Regards.