Daily food
I want to know, what food can I have everyday for overall health and Increase Vitamin D as it is very low. Taking supplements damage liver. Help

Eat bakanced diet divided into 3 main meals with 1/4 proteins 1/4 carbohydrate and 1/2 fruits and vegetables with minimal 8 to 10 glass water intake.Prefer while grains and whole pulses with healthy nuts and seasame seed and peanut gur preparation in winters. Milk n milk products, boiled eggs and fish can be taken. After taking bath without applying any oil or cream take sun bath on bare skin from behind fir 30 mnts in between 10 to 3 pm if possible to get natural Vit D
Telk me your exact report to guide you better
Eat healthy balanced diet with water, daily physical activity of 50 mnts and 6 to 8 hr sleep

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+194
Chat with a dietician
Hi dear, I understand your concern. Best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Expose yourself after bath, with a clean body, on your full bare back for 20min in morning sun. From food regularly take whole egg, fortified milk and fatty sea fish like tuna, mackerel etc. If you don't get fatty fishes,you can opt for good quality fish oil capsules daily.

Minimum daily food requirements