Dahl digestion
Whenever I eat Dahl/Daal, it gives me gas and sometimes urgency to paas stool. I loose weight because of it. How to make it digestible? Do we need to soak them even if we are cooking them in a pressure cooker, and what else can we do? Also, what is the reason why I am not able to digest legumes and lentils?

Hi....., Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..... Exercise regularly. Exercise helps relieve depression and stress, stimulates normal contractions of your intestines, and can help you feel better about yourself. Consult Physician they will do the needful.....